Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Web Site!! www.johnnymacillustration.com

The new web site is now under way! I have been working with Scott over at Laughing monkey designs, and he is currently putting together a site for me and my new company(Johnnymac Technical Illustration, or JTI ) The site should be up within the next week or so, and it will encompass much of the work you have seen here, not to mention all of the stuff I have been so very busy producing for various clients here in Northern Cal. The new work includes a few conceptual illustrations for car builders, and some two wheeled paintings as well. My mediums have expanded to include airbrushing for realism, and technical illustrations that highlight your hand-crafted creations. I am excited to read the feedback. This is cool!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Glen Parry said...

Thanks foor a great read

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter