Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dream Machine



I have an infinite love for first generation camaros. Unfortunately, this is usually what most of mine really look like. We always see the ones in mags, and shows, but what about the rest of them. You know what I'm talking about. It's that thing under the tarp next to the dusty Exercycle. That monolith that you often talk about, but ends up being covering with card board boxes and old throw rugs. This is what most of us gear heads see more often then not; a half completed "dream machine." I call it that because, for most of the car's initial years with a new owner, they look like beautiful show pieces in our minds, but look like this in the garage. The imagination is a wonderful thing, isn't it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice artwork. I can relate to your caption. I have become a project collector. I have a '46 ford, '68 galaxie, '70 ranchero, '84 bronco, '56 jeep, and all of them just need "a little work" to run.

12:15 PM  
Blogger jkmac said...

Post some photos. I love to see that stuff. Thanks for commenting.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter